Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Letter from Sister Lehmitz

Dear Rasmussen family,

I am Sister Rasmussen's companion, Sister Lehmitz! I simply wanted to let you know how much I adore and love Sis Rasmussen. She is my trainer. She is the Best Trainer in the World! She has taught me an incredible amount about Jesus Christ and His love for our Heavenly Father in such a short time. I am amazed by her diligence and hard effort in everything she does. She also know how to be happy and have fun! She is a superb leader and friend to all. She leads by example. She is a servant and is always seeking to help everyone. She enjoys life and makes me laugh. I am so thankful she chose to serve and you supported her in doing so. She has blessed my life beyond measure and I am grateful every day for having her as my companion. I hear her pray for all of you. She has told me about you as well. It is obvious you are amazing people and she loves you very very much. I know she serves God with her whole heart, might, mind, and strength and because of that, God is blessing your family. Thank you for sacrificing your daughter/sister/aunt for a little while so my life could be blessed forever.

Sincerely,
Sister Lehmitz (=

No comments:

Post a Comment